Thursday, July 13, 2006

Our beloved Daniels has his summer plans. . .adjusted!

with great and surprised pleasure do I share the following email:

Greetings in His name. I am keeping well by God's grace. Sorry I could not reply very promptly.I am in Madurai , about 300 milies down south of Chennai.

My internship is going on very well. I am teaching, preaching and doing Evangelism. Thank you for your prayers.

More over I am happy to inform you that I am getting married this summer

following are the information regarding the same.

Believing in God's perfect timing and faithful plan my self Daniels and Annie Together with our parents

Mrs. & Rev. Aruldoss Gnanamuthu
And
Mrs. & Mr. Sam Chandradekaran

Want to inform you to celebrate with us as we commit our lives to one another before God in Marriage On Saturday the 15th of July Two thousand and six at four in the evening at the Church of South India , Palani.

Thank you once again for your prayers and love. Looking foward to see you. Convey my love and regards to everyone there.

with kind regards

Daniels
India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home