Monday, July 24, 2006

stop what you're doing

this will not take long to pray for, but if you're too busy to pray, then you're too busy.

a short request from Erika in the Ukraine:

Hi Everyone,

Teaching is going well. The students are great! The conversation times are going well too.

I am writing mainly to ask for prayer. I have been sick the last four days. It started with a headache and cold like symptoms (a result of sleeping with wet braided hair), but that's gone now. It has moved to stomach issues. I've taken all the medicine I know to take and it has not made anything better. I haven't missed a lesson or too many activities, but I'm moving slow and I don't have a lot of energy. I don't eat because it makes me sick, and of course not eating makes me weak, so it's a bad cycle. The missionaries here know how to help me and other medicine is available, but I think it's a matter of waiting it out, which is no fun. SO, please pray that I would get better. I'm hungry and want to eat without problems. Each day I get a little better, but I'm not 100% just yet.

Thanks for being there!

Erika

No time to spell check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home